Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Comin' around...

The Ill-est Mermaid




I'm not really in the mood to write today but I did want to share a couple
 pictures. 

My sister and Jean came over and took Sophie and I out to lunch.



Miso Soup with Tofu and Hot Pepper Sauce






Kobe Beef Sliders and Sweet Potato Fries









JB Tempura Roll







It tasted just how it looks, amazing.

Spicy tuna, Spicy Crab, Eel, Shrimp Tempura,
Green Tea Soba Noodles, Green Caviar & Spicy Eel Sauce

A big  plate for a big man.



Cry baby in the back  wanted to eat the soup, which was steaming.



Red Thai Curry

I always seem to get heart shaped food :)

Brandon, Sophie and I also went out for lunch.

Lunch with Brandon

Organic Veggie Burger with Pepper Jack Cheese, Grilled Mushrooms,
 Tomatoes, Spinach & Seasoned French Fries

This was pretty tasty

Loving Barney

Cute fish

They were sleeping :)

Hermit Crabs whose shells were painted to look like eyeballs

Scoping out


Checking out the birds


I also took a trip to the fair JUST for the food..Horrible; yes I know, but 
how often is the Fair around? (18 days, once a year).
Pictures of that night will be posted (hopefully) sometime this week.


No comments:

Post a Comment