Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Baby Steps..Baby Steps...

Grilled Onions





See? I' m getting better at my blogging, be proud of me. :)

Here are some of the pictures of the past week and of that delicious BBQ. 



Chocolate Iced w/ Sprinkles



Dulce de Leche



Old Fashioned and Banana Kreme Pie



Banana Caramel Cake



Glazed Kreme Filled, Chocolate Iced Curstad Filled,
and Chocolate Iced w/ Sprinkles



I'm loving the colors



Arrived at our destination

Grilled Wings


Guacamole, Chicken Wings, Pork Tenderloin, Grilled Onions&Peppers,
Dirty Rice and the sweetest buttery-est Potato ever.



That Guacamole hit the spot.







Meet the Creator, Alfonso.



Eat your damn Veggies

Thumb print kindalike. 



My nails and the wine glass kinda match



Stuffing her face



White Rice, Black Beans and Chicken Thighs made by Me :)



It was fantastic. 



Jackie and Sophie



Jackie is in Pastry School and brought us her completed final.



Which was a box of chocolates made entirely out of chocolate!



I think this was the best part, besides the chocolate
dust that just melted at the touch of your tongue



Baby Girl

Until next time ;)




No comments:

Post a Comment