Wednesday, March 16, 2011

I'm a terrible blogger.

Mrs. and Mr. Pradel!


I've been in the middle of so many things, it's kind of exciting and very tiring but I like it. I like the "corre corre" as my mom would say.

I wanted to share some of my favorites photos floating around from my sisters wonderful wedding.
It was so much fun and so beautiful (<----that's an understatement). 
My sister got her dream wedding and I'm so happy and glad I was part of it.



Maids of Honor, Bride and Bridesmaid.




Sophie and Dk. Flower Girl and Ring Boy.

Got a lust for life.





Aww, She started crying halfway there.


And he started crying also!!



This captured us very well, let me tell you.






My handsome date, Sir Calabaza.

This has got to be one of my favorites, I WILL explain why another time.


Jean's Dad and Rosie.

My father and Sophie. That weekend was their first time meeting!



Michi, The Awesome Wedding Cake Topper.




       
These two are bellissimo!


No comments:

Post a Comment