Thursday, March 17, 2011

Food...Fairs...



As of late I've been having this bad habit of popping my camera out and photographing everything (well, almost everything) I eat. I sit there and play with my camera and food for a good 5-10 minutes before I eat it. Some would call it a bad habit but the thing is, that I love food.  I don't want to sound like a fat ass or anything but I really really enjoy eating. My friends and family complain that I take forever to eat, but it's because I like to sit there and really enjoy and savor my food.

    So I guess this is my warning to you, don't mind me when you see me making overly excited and cheesy faces with food in some pictures from here on. I'm trying to stick to something I know about and love to write about. Not necessarily write about it but share some of my thoughts and my ideas with you while at the same time keeping you entertained.I also want to get back in touch with my photography side.


This past weekend My mom,brother,his gf and cousins drove up to my Godmother's house in Orlando for her birthday. I hadn't seen her in over 3 years! She attended my sister's wedding but time passed by so quickly that night that we didn't feel it was enough, so we arranged to visit her. 

    I had a blast, one of the nights we stayed there we went to Sonic's and then went to a little theme park they had there in Kissimmee.They didn't have a huge selection of rides,just a small roller coaster, bumper cars,laser tag, about 6 kiddie rides and a couple other rides and things of that sort for adult. A lot of little stores and candy shops. 

  Sophia got on her first ride ever. She got on a smaller version of the spinning teacups, and surprisingly wasn't dizzy when she got off. She mostly just walked around with my mom and ate cotton candy. 
When we were heading back home we hit a couple stores and I got some really nice running sneakers. I'm excited to start working out again. Now I just have to figure out a plan for my food. Believe it or not I don't s diet, I think it's ridiculous. I just switch things around make them work with one another and still eat what I want. I still loose the weight :)


No comments:

Post a Comment