Sunday, January 24, 2010

Yesterday was good..

Yesterday was a pretty decent day. Slept most of the day since Gary was off he took care of Sophie so I could get my much needed sleep.

He woke me up and said  Chris was expecting us for dinner, so we get ready and head over there. When we got there, there was chicken parm with iced tea. That food was delicious. We hung out, then came back home. Got some take out and watched movies.

I love days like those. Where you just enjoy your time with family and friends. No worries and no trouble.





Here is Sophie and her shorts lol.


Pushing Daddy off the bed.



Sitting down in Mommy's chair.



Opening presents on christmas day.



I found this on my way out christmas morning.





Look how little she was!

Time flies by when you have kids. I wouldn't change it for the world though. And I'm thankful to be here for her and have Gary be with us.

No comments:

Post a Comment