Thursday, January 28, 2010

Let's talk about Amazing things happening...

I'd like to know why no one told me about Amazing Savings. This place really is amazing. For those of you that don't know what amazing savings is kinda like a really super cheap Walgreens without a pharmacy. If anyone has a chance you should totally check it out. Most things are $2. Like books,slippers,toys,items for laundry, a bunch of toys! They have about 2 isle of toys and board games for under $15. I love it. 


Anyways I did Gary's taxes on Tuesday. We get our refund next week and that means, we will officially be able to get our own place and afford it along with bills for a couple months. How AMAZING is this? Let's just say to me it's heaven on earth. Sorry Gary, but I know you agree. ;) 


I've been looking for apartments and it bugs me that rent is so high in NYC. But I guess thats the price we pay to live here. Nothing in life is free. I just want a place with a lot of sunlight and windows. I don't want to be stuck in a basement but at this point it's not about wants, it's about needs. And we NEED our own place.



Look how cute we were when we met. :)




She's such a mess when she eats.



The moment I saw this I was like "OMG! I have to get it for her!!"
It's this huge foam camera that you can actually remove the "lens" and put a picture in it. It's a huge 3D frame.



No comments:

Post a Comment