Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Just wanted to share this song.



I love the sounds of the instruments in this song and the voices of course. 
I've always enjoyed the great music of Buena Vista Social Club.
If you haven't, you should definitely check them out.


Back to birthday party planning, and filling up the month of May with activities. Heading to Orlando this weekend, and next month too for the Electric Daisy Carnival.  That's my Mother's Day gift :) and I couldn't be any happier about it. 

For those of you that have never heard of it, it's the biggest electronic dance music festival (outside of Europe). It's almost like Ultra Music Festival but it actually seems soooo much better!


This is the official trailer for the EDC 2010. 
Doesn't this look freaking awesome?


For Easter, we all gathered at the beach. It was nice for the most part.


Seems like we will be gone for a couple of weeks in June to New York.
After we come back, I'll be on the hunt for a daycare/preschool because 
I will be starting Culinary School in the Fall.

FINALLY! I cant wait!!!!!  I can't wait till I get my knives and chef whites! I know, you must be asking yourself "Didn't you want to do Pastry School?"  The  answer is yes, but I've
 also wanted to go to culinary school too. It'd just make me a better 
human in the kitchen :-P but before I was interested in PS I 
wanted to go to CS and I'm extremely picky with  where I want to get this education from.
I am going for The French Culinary Institute, but that's in NY which is 
not where I'm currently located. So in the meantime I will stick with 
the Miami Culinary Institute in Downtown Miami.
I'm excited to see what this program will be like, and who/how are my classmates.


Ciao!





No comments:

Post a Comment