Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Guess who's back...

I've had so much going on in the past couple months that I neglected this little baby.
I'd like to try and blog a little more in the upcoming months.

At the end of this month I'm going on my first cruise EVER! My sister is getting married and her bachelorette  party is a 3 day cruise to some place in the Bahamas..how exciting. :D

The wedding is in less than two months. It feels like it was yesterday that I met Jean! Damn time flies by.

Oh and the little Sophie is turning TWO in a couple months also. She can count up to four. Loves to have conversations with others, (we of course can't understand everything she says, but she is speaking more clearly every day.) loves, loves to dance her butt off. To ANYTHING. You can cough a couple times and she'll start dancing to your cough. Her laugh is so toxic. She's also way into her terrible twos. I can't wait until they're over, they make me want to rip my hair out.



No comments:

Post a Comment