Thursday, January 21, 2010

Here We Go!

I've been meaning to start this, but always found an excuse to put it aside. I guess I like to procrastinate.

Last night I went out for drinks with my friend Stephanie. Chipotle has deadly margaritas and the softest burritos. Anyways after we went with some friends to some bar in Chelsea,had some drinks went home and of course played games with the MTA. The trains are never on time anymore! This is ridiculous.

In our journey we came across these sculptures  on the stairway down to the Uptown A,C,E trains. We noticed that it was a guy and a girl with wine glasses and that her breasts were out... and so was his penis! I found it to be pretty vulgar.It's just wrong because I think it attracts kids, they look like toys or something.



Anyways I gotta get going for now, got a hungry baby!



No comments:

Post a Comment